Protect your neck with the OSKO neck gaiter from Ternua. Comfortable, warm, breathable, quick-drying and made from Warmshell Eco fabric, true to our principles of sustainability, it is ideal both for your mountain activities and for everyday wear during the winter season.
- Multifunctional neck gaitor for all your outdoor activities
- Made from Dryshell, it is lightweight, breathable, dries quickly and provides a excellent warmth
- Perfect for cool days and cold weather
- Flatlock Seams
Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
Warmshell ECO fabrics are made from recycled polyester and constructed using advanced technology to achieve the highest level of functionality. The Warmshell ECO category includes a broad spectrum of available technologies for warmth using recycled polyester. Giving materials a second life which otherwise may be discarded to landfills. • Excellent heat retention without weight • Quick drying • High breathability • Excellent durability • Easy care
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.