Ternua's SILVER HILLS women's hiking jacket is ideal to protect you from both cold and rain thanks to its Thermashell insulation and Shelltec membrane. With a detachable hood, this fully waterproof, windproof and breathable jacket will be the ideal companion for traveling, enjoying your free time and in mountain activities like hiking and trekking.
- Women's jacket made with Shelltec fabric, totally impermeable, windproof and breathable thanks to the Shelltec membrane (WP 10000 mm and MVP 10000 g x m2 x 24h)
- The outer fabric also has a PFC-free DWR finish. It has 100 g of Thermashell as thermal insulation
- Detachable hood, 2 zippered chest pocket and 2 warm zippered pockets for the hands, velcro-adjustable cuffs and adjustable hems with elastic drawstring
- 9020000 g
Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
Shelltec fabric has a membrane allowing it to combine waterproofing with a breathable ,windproof barrier (water column - 10.000 mm and vapour permeability 10.000 grs/m2/24h). Designed to be worn as an outer layer, Shelltec fabric has been developed to minimise heat loss on exposure to wind and rain. This fabric is ideal for outdoor activities when bad weather makes high external protection essential.
The Thermashell material, thanks to its hollow fibre, creates maximum insulation providing heat and water resistance, together with a soft touch, maximum lightless and compressibility. The microfibers are designed to create surface tension, and in this way, avoid dampness from penetrating the clothing. Thermashell provides efficiency, warmth and comfort: • Excellent thermal efficiency • Highly water resistant • Quick to dry • With a featherlike touch and quality • Breathable •
Compressible • Resistant and durable (machine washable) • Very light
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.