Ternua's KONGUR JACKET men's hiking jacket will protect you from the cold thanks to its Thermashell synthetic insulation. Lightweight and highly compressible for easy storage (includes carry bag), it is ideal for travel and activities like trekking and hiking. Suitable for use as part of a layer system, this jacket will offer you warmth, lightness and compressibility in a single garment.
- Men's jacket, an intermediate garment of synthetic Thermashell fibre, light, very warm and exceptionally compressible
- Ideal for integration into a layered system
- Exterior nylon 40D fabric with water repellent treatment, 40D polyester lining and 100 g Thermashell thermal insulation
- Has 3 zippered front pockets, trimmed cuffs with elastic binding and hems adjustable with cord
- 5270000 g
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyamide
The Thermashell material, thanks to its hollow fibre, creates maximum insulation providing heat and water resistance, together with a soft touch, maximum lightless and compressibility. The microfibers are designed to create surface tension, and in this way, avoid dampness from penetrating the clothing. Thermashell provides efficiency, warmth and comfort: • Excellent thermal efficiency • Highly water resistant • Quick to dry • With a featherlike touch and quality • Breathable • Compressible • Resistant and durable (machine washable) • Very light
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.