The multipurpose ALTITOY jacket for men from Ternua has been created as part of the What's next innovation project. Developed exclusively for the Altitoy ski race, this garment comes to our collection after being optimised and improved by the participating skiers. It is made with Shellstretch fabric in the sleeves, back and hood for extra comfort, quick-drying and excellent freedom of movement, and with Pertex® Quantum Eco + Primaloft® Gold Luxe 60 g in the front for premium insulation and extra protection against the wind. It includes details such as a breast pocket, thumb holes, reflective logos, cord-adjustable hem, elasticated cuffs and hood to prevent heat loss and mixed composition collar for improved protection against the wind/cold.
- Developed and improved with Altitoy Race athletes, it is a technical and multifunctional hybrid jacket for all kind of mountain activities
- Shellstretch in sleeves, back and hood for comfort, quick drying and excellent Freedom of movement
- Pertex® Quantum Eco + Primaloft® Gold Luxe 60gr in the for for premium and extra insulation and windprotection
- 1 chest pocket
- Reflective logos for low light visibility
- Drawcord adjustment in bottom and elastic cuffs and hood for heat loss prevention
- Mixed collar construction for better wind/cold protection
- Water Repelent
- Slim Fit
- 380 g
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
- Lining Composition: 100% Polyester
Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.
"Pertex Quantum® is a true featherweight at around 30g/m2 (0,9o/yd2). We use the finest yarns available to us with the maximum thread count. We strongly believe that less weight shouldn’t mean “please be careful”. Pertex Quantum® stands its ground and shows the best strength to weight ratio. Tear strength and seam strength are good for its weight and it can easily be used in shell jackets and withstands the abuse of hardcore use. The abrasion resistance however is not comparable with standard weight 44 decitex fabrics. Thanks to its dense weave, Pertex Quantum® is down proof and can be used for any high- end application in sleeping bags, down jackets and expedition gear. It is a gear freak’s dream. Main properties: • Super lightweight less than 30g/m2. • Tiny packed volume. • Excellent strenght to weight ratio. • Light and strong! 25-50% weight reduction without sacrificing much strength and abrasion resintance. • 50% less packing volume compared to standard 44 decitex fabrics."
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.