Protect yourself with Ternua's CAMPLIGHT 60 sleeping bag. With a water and tear resistant outshell, it is filled with 60 grams of Thermashell synthetic fiber, made using the thermal adherence process and with low moisture absorption. Furthermore, it incorporates details such as an ergonomic design, a very soft, functional, anatomical hood for extra comfort, adjustable collar and hood, interior pocket and compression sack.
- Confort temperature 14ºC.
- Limit temperature 10,6ºC.
- Extreme temperature -0,3ºC.
- Dimensions: 213 x 81 x 50 cm
- Sex: Unisex
- Maximum User Height: 195 cm
- Recommended use: Hiking
- Outshell: Nylon 50D ripstop
- Water and tear resistant
- Lining shell: Polyester 75D
- Filling: 60 g of Thermashell hollow fiber
- Synthetic fiber manufactured through a process of thermal adhesion, which absorbs very little moisture
- Mummy-cut with ergonomic design
- Very soft, functional, anatomical hood for extra comfort
- Adjustable collar and hood
- Protective front flap on the zipper
- Interior pocket
- ¾ YKK zipper
- Compression bag included
- Confort temperature 14º C
- Extreme temperature -0,3º C
- Limit temperature 10,6ºC
Fabric Composition: 100% Polyamide
The Thermashell material, thanks to its hollow fibre, creates maximum insulation providing heat and water resistance, together with a soft touch, maximum lightless and compressibility. The microfibers are designed to create surface tension, and in this way, avoid dampness from penetrating the clothing. Thermashell provides efficiency, warmth and comfort: • Excellent thermal efficiency • Highly water resistant • Quick to dry • With a featherlike touch and quality • Breathable • Compressible • Resistant and durable (machine washable) • Very light
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.