Lightweight men's jacket perfect for use as a second layer or as an outer layer in favourable outdoor conditions. The interior incorporates 120g PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation which provides a high degree of insulation even in wet conditions. Men's PrimaLoft jacket ergonomically designed to offer great freedom of movement, made from elastic and water-resistant recycled fabrics.
- Very lightweight jacket featuring Primaloft Gold Luxe
- Perfect to be used as second or outer layer in a wide range of weather conditions
- The 120 grs of Primaloft Gold Luxe interios offers high level insulation even in humid conditions
- Outer fabric made of recycled Pertex(R) Quantum Y Fuse very water ressistant (PFC free DWR) and inner fabric made of recycled polyester 20D very lightweight and ressistant
- Specifications. Regular fit. Ergonomic design for a high freedom of movement
- Outer fabric with recycled Pertex(R) Quantum Y Fuse (PFC free)
- Y FUSE Technology is based in Y shaped spun filaments weabing to improve the water repellency properties of the fabric
- Inner fabric made of recycled polyester 20D
- Filled with 120 gr. of Primaloft Gold Luxe 100 recycled
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zippers easily accesible when wearing a harness
- Cordlock adjustable hems. Cuffs with elastic interior
- PFC free DWR
- Recycled fabrics
- Bluesign Certificate (outer layer)
Fabric Composition: 100% Polyamide
PrimaLoft® Insulation Gold Luxe
PrimaLoft® Insulation Gold Luxe is our best-performing synthetic insulation, with an unbeatable warmth to weight ratio. The millions of PrimaLoft® fibres work to trap body heat and thus provide great warmth even when wet. The patented water-repelling technology guarantees that the micro fibres remain dry. Otherwise the material would get heavier and reduce its insulating properties. This innovation is a game-changer, with the light warmth, softness, portability, and comfort of the standard down in an exclusive, waterproof synthetic package.
Pertex Quantum® is a very light fabric. It is a real featherweight with at 30 g/m2. It uses the thinnest possible thread and highest number of strands. Being lighter doesn't mean it's more delicate. Pertex Quantum® proves this by having the best strength to weight ratio. The resistance to tear and extreme use, as well as the strength of the seams, is very good considering the strength of the material. The dense Pertex Quantum® fabric also makes it resistant to feathers. It can be used in several high-end products such as sleeping bags, down jackets, and materials for expeditions.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRICS
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.