Very complete trousers for women, developed with sports professionals who collaborate with Ternua. The ALPINE PRO PANT mountain trousers use a Shelltec Active Flex multi-elastic fabric (20k/20k) to offer maximum protection in adverse climates. They are waterproof, breathable, have numerous pockets, side openings, interior gaiters, removable straps and W&T water-resistant and PFC-free zips.
- Fully featured pant, developed together with our alpinist friends, that has all the technical requirements of climbers and alpinists in mind, the Alpine Pro pants uses a durable 4 way stretch Shelltec active flex fabric (20k/20k) to provide ultimate weather protection
- 1.Regular fit
- 2.Waterproof and breathable thanks to the shelltec active flex membrane (20k/20K)
- 3.Ergonomically designed for super-fluid movement
- 4.Articulated knees
- 5.Two hand-warmer pockets with W&T water repllent zippers
- 6.Front cargo pocket with W&T water repllent zippers
- 7.Side venting openings with W&T water repllent zippers
- 8.Inside gaiters
- 9.Detachable suspenders
- 10.Adjustable waist with velcro
- 11.Hem reinforcement
- 12. PFC free W&T water ressistant zippers
- 13.PFC free DWR
- 14. Bluesign approved fabrics
- Fabrics: shell. SHELLTEC ACTIVE FLEX.reinforcement. Armortex.
Fabric Composition: 4% Polyamide 19% Polyester 7% Elastane
The 4-way stretch micro-filament structure (65% recycled poliamide comming from recycling fishing nets and 35% elastan) offers good thermal insulation, breathability and moisture wicking properties. The highly stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement and provides a good insulation and thermal regulation for colder days.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.