Very complete women's jacket for mountaineers and climbers, developed with sports professionals who collaborate with Ternua. It has a Shelltec Active Flex multi-elastic fabric (20k/20k) to offer maximum protection in very adverse weather. Waterproof, breathable, compatible with the use of a mountaineering helmet, with long protection in the neck, soft and napped microfleece in the mouth and chin area, pockets and W&T water-resistant and PFC-free zips, among other features.
- Fully featured jacket, developed together with our alpinist friends, that has all the technical requirements of climbers and alpinists in mind, the Alpine Pro Jacket uses a durable 4 way stretch Shelltec active flex fabric (20k/20k) to provide ultimate weather protection
- 1.Regular fit
- 2.Waterproof and breathable thanks to the shelltec active flex membrane (20k/20K)
- 3.Ergonomically designed for super-fluid movement
- 4. Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible
- 5.Long collar offers maximum storm protection to theface
- 6.Articulated elbows
- 7.Slightly longer back for enhanced weather protection
- 8.Two map sized hand-warmer pockets with W&T water repllent zippers positioned clear of climbing harness belt
- 9.Inner storm flap behind centre front zipper
- 10.Detachable snow skirt to prevent prevent weather entry
- 11.brushed and soft microfleece next to the mouth and chin
- 12.Two big mesh pockets on the inside for goggles, gloves or water bottle
- 13.Underarm W&T water repellernt zippers for ventilation
- 14.Gusseted cuffs with velcto that are compatible with winter gloves
- 15.Adjustable hem with drawcord and cordlocks
- 16.PFC free W&T water ressistant zippers
- 17.PFC free DWR
- 18.Bluesign approved fabrics Fabrics
- 19. Shell.- SHELLTEC ACTIVE FLEX
Fabric Composition: 74% Polyamide 19% Polyester 7% Elastane
The 4-way stretch micro-filament structure (65% recycled poliamide comming from recycling fishing nets and 35% elastan) offers good thermal insulation, breathability and moisture wicking properties. The highly stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement and provides a good insulation and thermal regulation for colder days.
TERNUA PRODUCTS CARRYING THE COMMITMENT LOGO ARE EITHER…
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
IN THIS PRODUCT
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
Mountaineering, active and outdoor wear developed with passion for the mountains, the respect for the environment and the values of our origins from the Basque region of Spain. Certified by Bluesign, a worldwide and independent certification system on sustainability of the textile industry.